Happy St. Patrick's Day from beautiful Big Sky, Montana!!! We have had another fun and amazing day playing in the snow and skiing! We slept in this morning and then got up and made breakfast before getting ready and hitting the slopes. Our first run of the day was on the same side of the mountain that we skied yesterday. I actually liked this run better than the one yesterday but it really long and a little hard on my knee. We took a break after that (took us about 45 min or so to get down because of me!!!) and came back to the condo. After resting and eating a PB&J sandwich we headed back out. This time we went to a different lift that only went half way up the mountain. Gregg and I both got to ride up with a couple of kids in ski school who were adorable!!! Gregg fell trying to help his little boy off the lift causing the kid to fall also. It was quite a site and I wish I had caught it on camera! The trail we took down this afternoon was perfect! It was a great length and really a lot of fun! We skied that twice and then I called it a day and headed to Whiskey Jack's for a "Hot Apple Pie" (Apple Cider and Tuaca) while Gregg made one more run!
Riding the lift up
We made spaghetti for dinner tonight and are watching the Dancing With The Stars result show right now! We have had showers and are also getting ready to go out and meet the group to celebrate St. Patty's tonight!
Tomorrow morning there is a Charity Scavenger Hunt/ Poker Run sponsored by Texas Ski Council starting at 9:30am. We are thinking about giving it a try- I know that Gregg can do it and hopefully the runs they pick won't be too difficult so that I can join in! We are also hoping to go down the mountain into the town of Big Sky to visit the Fire Department!



2 comments:
It sounds like ya'll are having a fabulous time! I can't wait to see more pictures! Happy Honeymoon!
Ahhh so jealous!! :)
Post a Comment