Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sweet Baby of Ours

Today was our big anatomy sono! We got to check out and learn about every part of this sweet baby growing inside of me from the top of the head to the tip of the toes! I am still amazed every time that I see a sono. To think that we were seeing inside of me and looking at the ventricles in the brain and the chambers in the heart of the tiny 9 ounce baby that I am carrying is mind boggling! God is good and we are so blessed by this angel already.

Sweet little one


I can't wait to kiss those little toes!

It's a BOY!!!
We are overcome with joy knowing that the little peanut growing inside of me is a precious baby boy! I love now being able to refer to this baby as a him instead of "it" and to soon be able to call him by a name! Every stage of this journey is more and more amazing and I am so thankful that God choose us to be the parents of this little one.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations!!!! How exciting! I know you guys are thrilled!

Susan and Craig said...

Yipppeeee!!! We were needing a little boy in the group. I can't wait to go shopping for that little man of yours!!!!

Michelle said...

Congrats Chelsey!! How exciting!

Summer said...

Yay for a baby boy!!

Allison said...

Congrats girl - that is so wonderful!!!