Friday, June 18, 2010

Randomness

So, we didn't get any other pictures of Landry yesterday but did get a couple of cute new ones this morning! I can't wait to get to the hospital tomorrow and love on this little one and take plenty more pictures of him to post on here!

The newest Red Raider!


And because my friend Ginny complained about the absolutely terrible quality of the bump photo that I posted on FB earlier this week, I decided that I should take a new one this morning as I was getting ready!
My almost 20 week bump!
I am going to see Wicked tonight with my Uncle Rod and 2 of his friends! They have all seen it several times already but this will be my first and I am so excited. I have been listening to the soundtrack this morning to get in the mood and can't wait to get out of the office and head to the show!

1 comments:

Susan and Craig said...

Landry is adorable!! Can't wait to see more pics! And you look AMAZING!!!!!! What a cute baby bump!!!! Love it!