Sunday, June 27, 2010

Carlee's First Birthday Party!

Last Saturday we went to Keller to celebrate the 1st Birthday of one of my closest friends precious little girl! Susan planned a fabulous and very fun birthday party for Miss Carlee and we were so glad that we got to share the day and celebrate with The Cheyne's!

Carlee entered this world on June 15, 2009 after her Mommy spent over 7 weeks in the hospital on bedrest. (I personally loved those weeks because the hospital was on my way home from work and I got to spend a lot of time visiting Susan while she was there!) She was a few weeks early but was feisty right from the start, had no problems and went home in just a few days. It has been so incredible watching Carlee grow into the adorable little girl that she is too today and watching Susan become such a wonderful Mother! I look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with this angel!!!

The Birthday Girl

Stylin' in her new glasses!

Ladybug cake in Carlee (and her Mom's) favorite colors!

She LOVED the cupcake!

all worn out after her big party

1 comments:

Susan and Craig said...

Awwwwww....I LOVE your post (for obvious reasons!). I was so glad that you and Gregg could celebrate with us. Carlee loves her baby stroller and pushes her dolls around in it, but sometimes she thinks it is for her and she tries to ride in it and ends up sitting on the top of it. It is hilarious!