We decided to stop and look at baby furniture Sunday on our way home and ended up buying furniture on Monday! I have been looking at different cribs on-line and have looked at Babies R Us the last couple of times I have been there. We were in the vicinity of Lone Star Baby and so we stopped to take a look! I originally planned on just buying a crib and then re-finishing an old dresser that my parents have and re-covering a chair that is in our living room but Gregg thought that we should start this little peanut off with an entire collection of furniture of his/her own! We found 2 collections that we really like and took all of the information on both collections home to think about over night.
We went back to Lone Star Baby on Monday and looked at the furniture all over again and did lots of thinking and pondering over which we liked better. We finally decided and purchased the furniture in the following pictures! I am so excited about our new furniture and cannot wait to get the "nursery" cleaned out so that we can paint the walls and put the furniture together!


new dresser and chest with hutch





3 comments:
love your nursery choices! i'm so glad ginny told me about your blog, we're so close in our pregnancies!!! i'll be following along with you now :) when do you find out what you're having?
OH! I love the nursery furniture and chair! How fun to already have it picked out!!!
Love love love it!!!! Plus I'm excited about a hopefully gift certificate that I have coming my way! .
Post a Comment