My friend Susan had her baby girl this morning! Carlee Marie Cheyne entered this world at 10:19am. She is a perfectly healthy 35 week miracle weighing in at 5 pounds and is 18 in long!
Little Miss Carlee has been quite the drama queen for the last 7 weeks of Susan's pregnancy causing her to be on bedrest and in the hospital! Susan was amazing while in the hospital and has been in such great spirits throughout everything. I have been blessed because Sue has been in a hospital that was easy for me to get to and so I have gotten to spend a lot of time with her! We have had lots of laughs and fun passing the time!
Carlee is a true miracle and it is amazing that she is the healthy baby that she is right now! Susan has been through a lot during this pregnancy and most of us really thought that she was going to deliver at 28 weeks when she was first admitted to the hospital. God is amazing and his work is beautiful!





me and Miss Carlee 



1 comments:
I love the shout out!!!! I miss you! I hope ya'll are having a great time with Bailey!
Post a Comment