Sunday, February 1, 2009

Our Wedding!!!

Gregg and I got married on January 24, 2009 in Lubbock, Texas. Our Wedding was at First Baptist Church in Wolfforth, Texas (the same Church that my parents were married in 32 years ago) and the reception was at 4 Bar K Ranch. The Wedding was even more perfect and beautiful than I could have imagined. Gregg and I feel truly blessed to have been able to share this incredible day with so many friends and family members. We thank God for putting us in each others lifes and letting our paths cross at just the right time. Thanks also to everyone who has helped shape us into the people that we are and who helped make this day possible for us! We love yall!

Here are a few pictures from the day that I have been given from different people. I hope to have the professional pictures soon and I will blog again with those!


2 comments:

Kelly said...

I know I had seen some pics, but these were so good! You looked beautiful! I loved her veil! It was gorgeous. Willis & Julia used sand as well, which is such a cool idea. Tell your mama she looked beautiful too and um, your brother looked exactly like your dad!! Can't wait to see the professional pics!

HILER said...

I love the cotton bolls in the flowers! What a clever, unique idea and it was personal to you. kudos!

Looks like your wedding was beautiful -- congrats!

Hillary Kucera Hiler