Sunday, February 1, 2009

1 Week Anniversary

Gregg and I celebrated our "1 Week Anniversary" last night! A friend of Gregg's from college, Jessica, was in town with her boyfriend for the Ft Worth Stockshow and so we met up with them for dinner at Texas Road House and then went to Billy Bob's to see Cross Canadian Ragweed in concert. Billy Bob's was CRAZY! The concert was good but there were so many people in there that people were standing on the dance floor making it hard (and dangerous) to try and dance. Gregg rented us a hotel room in Ft Worth so we wouldn't have to make the 2 hour drive back to Wylie last night (and we would be closer to Church this morning). I told Gregg that he is totally spoiling me and that I can't wait to see what we do next weekend for our 2 Week Anniversary!!! Ha! Ha! :)

2 comments:

Summer said...

what a great picture of you two! you look beautiful and you are glowing with love!!

Kelly said...

That's a great picture!!!