Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bridal Luncheon

My Bridal Luncheon was the Friday morning before the Wedding. We had the luncheon at La Diosa Cellars down in the Depot District. The place was so cute and so much fun! I had a great morning sharing and celebrating with all the important girls in my life! Thank yall all so much for everything that yall have done for me throughout my entire life and especially over these last 8 months as I have prepared to marry Gregg. I love you all!





After the Bridal Shower Jennifer, Keli, Morgan, and I all went to a salon in Lubbock for manicures and pedicures. We had a great time and I got one of the best pedicures I have ever had! Here are a few pictures from our time at the salon.

Me getting ready for my pedicure
Jenn
Morgan
Keil with the glass of wine we all had and the fruit that was used for our pedicure
the pedicure water with the fresh fruit and rose petals in it

0 comments: