Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our Not So Happy Valentine's Day

Gregg has the flu (we think that is what it is at least) and is not feeling well at all! Poor thing has been coughing, achy all over, and running a fever for a couple of days now. So, needless to say we have spent our Valentine's Day weekend in different parts of the house and slept in different beds last night :( I have been doing my best to be the good little nurse that I am but still trying to stay away from him so that I don't get sick too. We both got flu shots this year so I am really hoping that mine holds up a little better! Hopefully he will be feeling better tomorrow because he is supposed to go to Collin County College so that he can register for a Fire Officer class that starts on Tuesday.

On a better note, I have posted a link to a slide show with some of our wedding pictures . The post is actually a few posts lower so that it is in chronological order. (I am crazy I know for caring about that!!!) These pictures are ones that friends and family members have taken so not all of them are the best quality! My grandmother saw our photographer at Church today and she said that she is almost done with our real pictures so hopefully I will get those this week and then I can post some of them as well!

1 comments:

Laura said...

What a bummer--your first Valentine's Day as a married couple and you're quarantined?! Oh well, it doesn't matter when you celebrate--when you're newlyweds, every day is Valentine's Day! :) I LOVE the slide show. You look beautiful, and it looked like so much fun! Congrats!