I threw Gregg a SURPRISE 35th Birthday Party on April 21st! My parents came to town on Friday (while Gregg was at work) to help get me get everything ready and pull the surprise off. I made arrangements with Gregg's friend Gary for him to take Gregg to breakfast Saturday morning and then to the gun range to hang out before coming out to our house. In the meantime all of our friends and family gathered at our house to get ready to surprise Gregg. It was a little difficult to put everything together and pull it off but we got it done and Gregg was really surprised!
My family loves shrimp &/or crawfish boils and my parents are really good at doing them. Gregg has become quite fond of them over the last few years and enjoys them any chance we have to go home when my parents are putting one on. So, I decided that would be a fun and different birthday idea for Gregg! The food was AWESOME and the company was even better!
(I am so mad at myself because I was a terrible picture taker. I did not get a single picture of Gregg, Cade and I or of the decorations or of the amazing cupcakes and cakeballs that Macy made for Gregg!)
| First dump of food |
| So YUMMY!!! |
| Gregg's Mom, Dad and Freeda even made the drive down to celebrate! |
We even got Cade's firetruck out for the kids to ride around the yard. Lilly was super sweet and gave all the little ones rides!
| Carolina was the happiest just pushing the truck! |
| Miss Peyton just chilling! |
We had a wonderful time at the party celebrating Gregg's 35th Birthday!!! We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends to celebrate these big milestones in our life with and we appreciate everyone who came over! I am especially appreciative to our parents for coming in for the party and making it extra special for Gregg!



0 comments:
Post a Comment