Well, once again I am a couple of days late in getting this post written. (I did take the pictures on time but just hadn't written the post.) It doesn't seem possible that it has already been another month or that we have a 10 month old baby! I also can't believe that I am already planning Cade's first birthday party when I really feel like it was just yesterday that we were bringing him home from the hospital. Each day with Cade brings us more joy than we ever thought possible. We are so in love with this precious boy!!!
Here are a few things about Cade from this month:
- He is still crawling like crazy and pulling up on everything. He walks around all the furniture holding on with just one hand and will stand on his own for about 10 seconds (until he realizes he is standing and then he panics and sits down!)
- He still nurses every 5-6 hours during the day and goes about 9 hours most nights. He is a great eater! He eats stage 2 and stage 3 foods along with lots of table foods. We try to give him a little of whatever we are eating for supper to get him used to the different textures and tastes.
- His sleep is improving still and I am hopeful that we are just about over the hump of him waking multiple times during the night! (Fingers crossed!) He did sleep all night on his pallet one night while we were in the mountains!
- He has just about outgrown the size 2 diapers but we put him in them during the day when he gets changed frequently. He wears 9-12 month clothes primarily but can still fit into some 6-9 month things.
- His favorite toys are still his tractors and cars but he also has a new cell phone that he loves because it lights up and makes noise. He loves anything that plays music and is drawn to the TV when there is singing and dancing!
- He is recognizing a lot of the signs that we are using but really only actually signs milk and yes occasionally.
- He waves hi and bye and will give slobbery kisses on the cheek most times when asked! He says "da da" all the time and will occasionally say "ma ma".
- He has had a little bit of stranger anxiety this last month and is becoming more of a "Mama's boy". Some days he is great and will go see and play with whoever is around and others he is pretty clingy and only wants me. He loves his Daddy and the time they are home together but the second I walk in the door he only wants to be held by me! (No complaints here because I know this phase will pass too quickly and he won't want to be held and cuddled!)
We love you so much so much sweet boy and look forward to watching you grow more over the next month!
Mexican Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
2 days ago



1 comments:
He is getting so big, I love his hair. what a cutie
Post a Comment