July 30
Cade and I went to College Station the end of July for my friend Callie's baby shower. Callie and her husband Tony will be adding another boy to the group in September! We went down Saturday afternoon and got to go to a couples shower that evening in honor of Callie, Tony, and T5. Cade was my date to the party and was just the best little thing while we were there. We spent Saturday night with my dear friend Susan and her parents. Sunday afternoon was the big shower and then we headed back home late that afternoon.
Both of the showers were wonderful and Callie was showered with lots of wonderful goodies! I am so glad that I was able to make the trip and get to see the beautiful pregnant Momma to Be! I also got to catch up with friends and finally got to introduce Cade all the Mom's and other friends while we were there.
Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures while we were there so I am hoping some of the other girls will send me some more pictures of the weekend soon that I can add on here!
Susan, Kelly, Callie, Staci, Brynn, and me 

Little brag on my boy- Callie paid me the best complement that I have ever received when she told me that after meeting Cade Saturday evening that her and Tony had talked about how sweet, laid back, and wonderful Cade was and that they prayed their baby could be like him! SOOO sweet and made me one proud Momma!



0 comments:
Post a Comment