I took Cade to the Pediatrician this morning for his 9 month well check! We haven't seen the pedi sine his 6 month appt so I was excited to get official weights and measurements today.
Developmentally everything is right on track and Cade is able to complete all of the tasks on the checklist we were given out our last appointment. He is a growing healthy boy!
He weighs 19 lbs 13.5 oz (35%)
He is 28 1/4 inches long (45%)
His head is 18.25 inches around (75%)
The best part of today's appointment was that there were no shots!!! This made for a very happy boy and Momma! Dr. R gave Cade a clean bill of health today and told us that she would see him again in 3 months for his 1 year (eek!) check-up and next round of shots!
Mexican Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
2 days ago



1 comments:
Love the pic where he is checkin' himself out. He says, "I know I'm handsome...I just can't help it!"
Post a Comment