We took Cade to his first Rangers game last Sunday! There were 13 of us (6 fireman and their families) who all went together. We were a little late in buying tickets and so the only place that we could all sit together was way at the top in the cheap seats! The crowd was great at the top and we were in the shade which was a BIG plus with Cade so we were actually pleased with our seats.
ready to go
view from the top!
intently watching the game
family time at the game
Our little Ranger fan!
We had a GREAT time at the game and I really think that Cade enjoyed his first baseball experience. My family went to quite a few games when we were in high school and lived in Burleson. I hope that we can take Cade to lots of games as he grows up and that he will have a love for the game of baseball!



1 comments:
Cade is so darn cute!!!! I can't wait to see him in a few short days!!!
Post a Comment