Wednesday, May 11, 2011

6 month doctors appointment

We took Cade in for his 6 month well baby appointment and shots on Monday. He is growing boy and still developmentally right on track!

He weighs 15 pounds 14 ounces (20%)
He is 25 3/4 inches long (25%)
His head is 17 3/4 inches around (85%!!!)



Once again Cade got 3 shots and 1 oral vaccine and was such a sad boy after his shots. I again had to go into work after the appointment so Gregg and Cade got to spend the day together. Overall, he did great with shots and I feel that we are lucky in the sense that he never has too many problems with his shots.

When I got home from work that day Gregg and Cade had a surprise for me that they had been working on!




Cade has been inch worm scooting (putting head on ground and then scooting with his feet) for a few weeks but it now looks like he is getting closer and closer to crawling! (Today he actually got up on his hands and knees for a few seconds!)

0 comments: