Cade and I went to Lewisville this afternoon to see my friend Sara and meet her precious little girl, McKensley. McKensley is just the sweetest girl and pretty darn cute too! I couldn't believe how much bigger Cade looked next to McKensley and how much of a difference there is in the two of them being 4 weeks a part in age. I realized today how much of that change I take for granted being with him every day and just how quickly it does all change! We had such fun time visiting with our friends today and look forward to many more play dates in the future!
After we left Lewisville, we went to visit Gregg at the fire station. We haven't been to visit since before Christmas so it was fun for us to get to see all the guys and Gregg loved getting to show his little man off to everyone! We love you Daddy and can't wait to have you back home with us in the morning!!!
Mexican Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
2 days ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment