On Saturday, I helped host a baby shower for my dear friend Courtney. Courtney (& Casey) is expecting her first baby, a little girl named Peyton Raye, on February 19. We are all so excited about adding another baby to our group and cannot wait to meet this precious girl! (Cade is especially looking forward to meeting her!!!)
Cade dressed up for the shower
(poor baby still not feeling good after his shots the day before)
lettering I made for decoration
diaper cake that Stephanie made
the cutest cake!
(made by Gregg & I's Best Man's wife Macy at The Cozy Cakery)
this is how I had to transport the cake from Grapevine to Wylie to Allen!
(SOO nerve wracking!!!)
guests decorating onsies and diapers for Peyton
Courtney opening gifts
guests
Courtney and the hostesses (Stephanie, Susan, Courtney, Katy, and me)
In addition to the little girl that Courtney will be adding to our group our other friend, Staci, is also pregnant and expecting a little girl in March.
Courtney and Staci with their cute little bellies!



0 comments:
Post a Comment