Thursday, November 11, 2010
We bathed Cade for the first time tonight! Our bathrooms are so small and so we decided to set his tub in our kitchen sink and bathe him there thinking it would be easier. He did NOT enjoy this bath at all! I think that he got too cold because as soon as we were done and we wrapped him up he settled right down and was just as happy as can be. (I think we will all be crowding into the the tiny bathroom next time!)
I am sure we were quite comical to watch while giving this bath! I have given dozens of baths in the NNICU and thought it would be no problem bathing Cade. Boy was I wrong!!! I looked like a true first timer. I think we had used 5 wash cloths and 3 different towels by the time we were done! Hopefully we will get better at the bathing process!



0 comments:
Post a Comment