Thursday, November 18, 2010
Cade had his 2 week check-up today and is growing and developing right on track! Cade weighed 7 pounds 7 ounces at birth and lost down to 6 pounds 10 ounces by our first doctors appointment. He now weighs 7 pounds 9.5 ounces which puts him in the 25% for weight. He is still 20 inches long (25% for length), and his head circumference is 14 3/4 inches (50% for head circumference). He has already grown and changed so much over the last 2 weeks!
We are leaving town tomorrow and heading to Lubbock to go spend time with our families for the holidays. Gregg and I are both a tiny bit nervous about taking Cade on his first road trip! Gregg has to work today so I am all alone tonight to finish packing and get everything loaded in the morning. Cade and I will pick Gregg up first thing in the morning and then we will hit the road!



0 comments:
Post a Comment