Sunday, February 21, 2010

Visit to Frisco

On Thursday, I went to go see my cousin, Mikka and her precious little family in Frisco. Mikka had a baby (Carson) the end of December and I have not see any of them since the night of the birth. Mikka's husband, Christopher, is in law school and taking night class and Gregg had to work so I thought it would be the perfect night to have a fun girls night! (Plus I was just dying to get my hands on little Mr. Carson!!!)

such a sweet face


Jadyn insisted on giving me a leg massage while I was holding Carson when I first got there. She used an entire bottle of lotion on my leg while rubbing and combing the lotion in. She even wrapped my foot in a warm towel after the massage in order for the lotion to "soak into my foot and make it very soft"!


After my massage we had dinner and then watched the Olympics and played around the house!
Jadyn in Carson's crib


not happy




Jadyn and Carson


I stayed around for Jadyn's bath and to put Carson to bed. It was so much fun to snuggle with the cuddle bug as he fell asleep!

Carson in his snuggle sack that I gave him


Tired eyes

I had so much fun with Mikka, Jadyn, and Carson and cannot wait to go visit them again!!!

0 comments: