

Chase
Neither Gregg nor I have been to the State Fair since moving to Dallas and so we were really excited about going! After the show we spent the day with my Uncle Kevin, Aunt Tammy and Merritt. We walked around looking at all the food booths and crazy fried things they were selling! Gregg ate a pork chop plate from the Owens tent and I had sausage on a stick and curly potatoes- all YUMMY!!! After lunch we went walking around to all the exhibits and did a little shopping. I have to say that I was a little disappointed in the lack of things to buy!
The weather was rainy all morning and so we never went ventured out to any of the rides on the midway. I was bummed because, as cliche as it is, I really wanted to ride the Ferris Wheel- but that can wait till next year! We had such a fun day and really enjoyed seeing the steer show and spending time with my family!



0 comments:
Post a Comment