I just love this little girl!
Saturday night Craig and Susan had Brynn, Craig, me and Gregg all over to their house to watch the Red Raiders battle it out with UT! This was our first chance this season to get to see the boys on TV and we were all so excited about it! (Not to mention quite nervous!!!)
Before the game Chelsi and Allison came over to hang out which was so much fun! I got to meet Miss Brierley, Chelsi's adorable daughter, and spend some time catching up with high school friends! (It was great seeing everyone again and I hope that we can all get together again sometime soon!)
We all brought appetizers and Craig grilled sausage and smoked a yummy brisket! Susan went all out with the red and black decorations!
Sue's super cute table
Proud Mama
Future Red Raider (sorry Craig!)
We had so much fun hanging out with such great friends and getting to watch the game! Even though we all wish that Tech could have pulled off the upset, I have to say that I am mighty proud of the team for the game they played and am VERY excited for the rest of the season! Tech's re-loaded team looked better than anyone expected and Taylor Potts looked pretty good... and is TOUGH!!! (The hits that he took made me hurt!)
Carlee modeling her new onsie and tu-tu that I made her



2 comments:
I'm cracking up because we just blogged almost the same thing on the same day!! Well - my update #5 is the same anyway. :) I had fun seeing you and meeting your husband....and yes, Michael TOTALLY remembers you!!! That is soooo crazy!
Love the post!!!!! Thanks again for the fabulous tutu and onesie! Carlee's waredrobe just wouldn't be the same without you, especially her bow selection. Pretty much every bow on Carlee's head is from Chelsey (Gregg even made one - the tough fireman has a crafty side - hehe)!
Post a Comment