Sunday, October 18, 2009

Catching Up

So, I have been a bad blogger lately! Gregg has been really busy with work, mowing, and the Fire Officer class that he is taking right now and I have taken a computer hiatus while at home. We have also been trying to spend more time together as a couple away from the TV and computer!!!

Yesterday, my friend Susan and her precious baby come over to watch the Tech vs Nebraska game with us! We had so much fun together and I LOVED playing with Miss Carlee! She was the perfect little Texas Tech fan and even got her Guns Up!!!

Game Day Cookies!

Carlee giving a Guns Up!

More pictures of Carlee because she is just the cutest little thing!



Next Friday is the Irving Firefighters' Ball at the Frontier of Flights Museum in Dallas. We are very excited about this years ball and getting to see Michael Israel perform and paint live! Gregg had his Driver stripes and buttons put on his uniform last week and I have a beautiful new dress to wear!!! Can't wait to get all dressed up and spend the evening with all our friends helping raise money for the Irving Fire Foundation!

2 comments:

Susan and Craig said...

Thanks for having us over (even though I invited ourselves)!! haha We had a great time! And yes, the cookies tasted as great as they look!!!!

Justin and Allison said...

Love the cookies and the baby girl is adorable.