My dear friend Susan, who is 28 weeks pregnant, was admitted to the hospital this morning. Susan has complete placenta previa (the opening of her cervix is completely covered by her placenta) and developed some complications of that last night. Susan and baby Carlee are both doing great but the doctor put Susan on complete bed rest for the duration of her pregnancy. I can only imagine how difficult this will be for Susan and her husband Craig!!! Please pray that Miss Carlee can continue to grow and develop in her Mommy's belly and that Susan and Craig will feel God's hand on them through the rest of this pregnancy.
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
1 week ago



2 comments:
{{{hugs}}} What a difficult time! P&PT's to Susan and the baby! I hope the remainder of her pregnancy flies by for them until she gets to a safe spot to deliver the baby!
Hey Chelsey,
I just wanted to let you know that I recently set my blog to private. If you still want to view it, will you please email me your email address? I have to send you a specific invitation to see it. My email is wendyrhodes@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!
:)
Wendy
Post a Comment