I am going to try and catch up this afternoon on what has been going on around here since my last post and then I promise to try and stay more on top of my posts!
One of my close friends from middle school, Kelly, had a baby on October 8 of this year. Kelly and her husband Walt live in Washington DC and so we have never met their precious baby girl. Kelly and Walt got to come to Texas for Thanksgiving to visit their families and so we all finally got to meet Miss Margaux!!!
Me, Staci, Susan, Mama Kelly, and Brynn

I pray that when I have a daughter someday she will have lifelong friends like this

Getting some cuddle time in
I am so glad that Kelly and Walt got to come to town so that we could all finally meet Margaux! Can't wait to watch this little girl grow up!



0 comments:
Post a Comment