My work Christmas party was yesterday evening at the UTSW Faculty Club. We had some good food and played some fun and silly games! We also had a white elephant gift card exchange where I picked up a Home Depot gift card that I will give to Gregg! I love my new job in Nursing Education and all of the wonderful people that I work with! I can truly say that we have the best boss who makes coming to work enjoyable for all of us. This year for Christmas we are all getting to move out of our little cubicles into new offices with awesome new furniture!!! (Hopefully the computer cables got pulled to our office today/ tonight so we will get to move soon later this week.)
After the party we were all to go out for a drink together before heading home but when we got out to our cars it was sleeting and the top of the garage was all iced over so we quickly changed out mind and everyone headed home. It took me close to 2 hours to make it to the house but I finally made it their safely. (I got to drive Gregg's truck yesterday and today so that made me feel a little safer on the roads!)
I had my camera at the party but never took any real pictures so hopefully I will get pictures from one of the other girls soon and be able to post a few others!



1 comments:
That's so awesome that you have a job you love going to! That's so important! That's part of the reason I am now staying home with my boys--I hated going to work every day because I had a boss who was unpredictable. I never knew whether it was going to be a good or bad day--and his mood determined everyone else's mood. So now I love "going" to work! :) Especially because I can stay in my pj's a little longer most days if I want! It's so important to love what you do--glad you have that opportunity!
Post a Comment