Sunday, January 5, 2014

February

February was a fast and busy month!!!  We celebrated Valentine's Day, my 31st Birthday and Cade had 3 different birthday parties that he was invited to.

 I am now 28 weeks pregnant!  This pregnancy has gone by so fast!!!  I have taken pics of myself in the bathroom mirror every few weeks to document the change but this is the first time that I have made Gregg take actual pics of me.  I have been especially tired and had the same vomiting issues this time around as I did with Cade but other than that it has been a "easy" pregnancy!  I LOVE being pregnant and would do this again a dozen times if it was possible! 


I love all holidays and Valentine's Day is no different.  I found really cute ideas for Cade's friends at school and teachers on Pinterest and had fun making those treats!  The boys surprised me with flowers at work and a pretty new heart necklace. 
 


The first party that Cade went to was at Gymboree for a set of twin girls in Cade's class.  My parents happened to be in town for the weekend and so my Mom and I took Cade to the party while Gregg worked and my Dad looked at new grills.  Cade had a great time at the party and loved all the stuff to play on!



Our second party was at ASI Gymnastics for one of our next door neighbors.  This was the second time that we have been to a party there and Cade did so much better being a little older.  His favorite thing was the big foam block pit- he would have been perfectly happy playing there all party long!



Our third party was for one of my good friend, Courtney, daughter and it was also at Gymboree!  Again, Cade loved this place and all the neat things he could climb on and play on. 





We wrapped the month up by celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday with fun treats at school! 


February was a great month and we enjoyed celebrating love and birthdays for so many different friends!

0 comments: