Sunday, August 19, 2012

Fun Family Visit!

My parents, brother Seth and his girlfriend Julie and one of her friends, Candace, all came to town in June to visit.  We rented hotel rooms for the weekend so that we could all fully enjoy the weekend and all the fun we had planned!

We started the weekend out by going to the Rangers game!  We had such a great time and really enjoyed the chance to all be together. 


Best family picture

Grumps and Cade (forgive the face Cade is making!)

Grinna and Cade

I love these guys!!!

Julie, Seth and Cade



Seth, Julie and Candace decided to tackle the infamous new hotdog at the ballpark called the Boomstick (a 2 foot long fully loaded hotdog).  The thing was MASSIVE!


The BOOMSTICK!

They ate it all!

Sausage Sundae (Greg and I's meal)

Sunday morning we got up and decided to let Cade play in the pool before we headed out.  Gregg was a good sport and got in with him to let him splash around .


Practicing our swim lessons

After that we went shopping.  We have all been begging my Dad to buy a pair of shorts since he normally always wears jeans and boots.  We found some and when he came out of the dressing room he had out his boots back on and looked pretty ridiculous!

Cade driving the merry go round

After shopping we went to Papadeaux's for lunch to celebrate Father's Day.  I have many things in my life to be greatful for and I feel that two of the biggest are my own Father and my hubby.  My father set a great example for me and my brother as to what a father is.  He loved us unconditionally and provided a great life for us.  Most importantly to me though he loved and still does very much love my Mother.  Now that I am a parent I realize just how great of a man he is.  Gregg is a wonderful husband and an ever better Father.  His love for Cade radiates from him.  I love watching thim together and feel blessed to have him as my life partner and the father to my children!

0 comments: