Thursday, August 23, 2012

4th of July

Gregg had to work again this year on the 4th of July so Cade and I made a trip to the Fire Station to see him.  I decided that since the day fell in the middle of the week this year and since Cade is really too young to enjoy the firecrackers that we would go for the afternoon and to have supper but that we would head home before the fireworks actually started.

Waiting on Daddy to get to the station

Yummy fruit!


cute firecracker desserts I made from a recipe on the back of the Vanilla Wafers box


Driving Daddy's Firetruck


Daddy's Helmet and Cade's Helmet


Silly boy cheesing for the camera


He refused to look at the camera for me


4th of July 2012

We had such a great time at the Fire Station with Gregg and the other guys.  Cade always loves getting to go see Daddy at work and playing with all the big trucks! 

0 comments: