I am once again behind on my blogging but am trying to get all caught up! I have 4 or 5 different posts in progress right now so please bear with me as I try to get them all posted and in the correct order.
Things are busy, busy around our house right now mainly because I have been really busy at work recently which has made for some long days for me. Hopefully things will slow down at the hospital soon!
Here is a little glimpse into some of what Cade has been up to recently.
Going to play with new friends at daycare
Cuddling with Momma more while being sick
Practicing taking naps for daycare
playing with no clothes on!
FINALLY sleeping all night long again!!!
helping out in the kitchen
Cheering on the Red Raiders
Cheering on the Rangers!!!
playing in his jammies!
and just being all around adorable!



2 comments:
He is so cute and growing so fast! Luke has the same Texas Tech nap mat!
He is seriously adorable! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I hope life is well for you. That is cool that you worked with Dr. K, he truly was great throughout the entire 9 months.
Post a Comment