Friday, October 28, 2011

Pumpkin Patch and Fall Festival at School

We took our little pumpkin to his first pumpkin patch this afternoon! We have been wanting to do this for quite sometime now but the weather has been too hot to put on our fall clothes and I refuse to have pumpkin pictures in shorts! Today was beautiful and cool enough for jeans and long sleeves but still sunny enough for good pictures. Gregg and Cade met me at a church that is not too far from our house after I got off work. Cade was way more interested in people watching than he was in having his picture made but we managed to get a couple of decent ones.



Oh, how I love this face!!!


watching the other kids run around






(please excuse my crazy hair!)


This is Cade's new face that he makes whenever he is unsure about something!





After supper tonight we went to Cade's daycare for their Fall Festival. The kids were all invited to dress up and they had all the classrooms open and were playing different games. There was even a petting zoo! We had a good time watching all the bigger kids play and look forward to watching Cade play more next year.




our little monster!


Cade and his favorite teacher


1 comments:

Susan and Craig said...

I love love love the monster outfit!!!! He looks adorable. Cute pics with the pumpkins too.