Gregg had to work on Father's Day this year :( which is the main reason why our trip to Lubbock was such a quick one. Gregg and I were both able to spend a little time with our father's over the weekend which made it extra special for us.
I love this little onsie! 
Cade and I had been working on a special 1st Father's Day present for Gregg and we planned to go surprise him at the Fire Station during the afternoon. I took Cade's footprint and turned it into a fire truck and then framed the picture for Gregg to put up in his locker at work. It took a little more time to get a good foot print this time around since Cade is so much more active and wanted to help along the way.
getting ready to head to Fire Station to take Daddy his present
We had a good time visiting Gregg and getting to celebrate him on his special day! Cade is becoming more and more of a Daddy's boy and just loves being with Gregg. (And I just love watching the two of them together!)
playing trucks with Daddy
I feel so blessed to have Gregg in my life. He is an incredible husband to me and an even more incredible father to Cade. I look forward to watching Cade grow up and learn everything from Gregg.
My 2 favorite boys!
Happy Father's Day Gregg! We love you bunches and appreciate everything that you do for us!



0 comments:
Post a Comment