Well, I am a couple weeks late on actually typing up this post since Cade actually turned 7 months old on November 5. I did manage to get his pictures taken on his actual birthday and also to jot down on paper a few things that he was doing at the beginning of the month.
I can't believe how fast time is going and how quickly so many of Cade's baby characteristics are disappearing! I LOVE this age right now and while I am looking forward to all that is still to come I also wish that I could bottle Cade up right now and keep him like this forever!!!
Here are a few things about Cade from this month:
- He is almost crawling. He will push up on his hands and knees and rock back and forth. He can crawl a couple of times before falling and going back into the army crawl scoot that he does.
- He is starting to pull up on us and on pieces of furniture. We will be lowering his bed real soon!
- He is eating every 5 hours or so during the day and will go 8 hours at night. I am still breastfeeding and love that special time that I have with Cade. We are giving stage 1 foods and starting stage 2 foods. Cade really likes the orange veggies and LOVES all the fruits.
- He is improving his pincher grasp and is able to pick up his puff snacks but not quite able to transfer them to his mouth.
- He has not been sleeping very well recently and has started waking up around midnight every night. I usually end up rocking and sleeping with him in the recliner most nights for a couple of hours and sometimes even going to the guest room to sleep with him- a big NO NO for us since we are totally against bed sharing!
- He is wearing size 2 diapers during the day and size 3 diapers at night. He mostly is wearing 6-9 month clothes but sometimes has to have a 12 month shirt or onsie in order to get it over his head!
- He loves being outside and gets so excited and starts bouncing every time that we open the door up!
- He is enjoying playing on his own more and will entertain himself for 30-45 minutes at a time with his trucks and toys.
- He enjoys playing in the bouncy and babbles to himself the whole time he is playing.
- He LOVES music and has started to dance (bounce up and down) when anyone starts singing during a cartoon!
We love you so much sweet boy and look forward to watching you grow and change even more over this next month!
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
1 week ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment