Friday, March 18, 2011

Busy Week!

We have had a a few extra things going on this Spring Break week which have kept us busy! My friend Ginny moved to Taiwan last July and came back to visit for the first time this week. I love reading Ginny's blog and keeping up with all her and her husbands fun travels and adventures but sure have missed my daily lunches and conversations with her. Cade and I went to meet Ginny for lunch on Wednesday at Cafe Express. It was so wonderful to see her again and it felt like nothing had changed even though my entire life has changed since she left! We had a great lunch together catching up on everything. I am hopeful that James and Ginny will return to Dallas in the fall and that Ginny and I can work together again!

I took my camera with me but of course forgot to take any pictures of Ginny and Cade so instead here is a picture of Ginny and I from several years ago at a Rangers Game. (Sure do wish I still looked like that!!!)



Our neice Bailey has also been in McKinney this week with her grandmother and cousins. We made arrangements to go pick her up for dinner on Wednesday night. We haven't seen B since Christmas so she was so excited to get to see Cade again and couldn't belive that he had grown so much! We had dinner at Genghis Grill and then went to Braum's for dessert (both choices of Bailey's)! We had a great time with Bailey and love any time that we get to have her with us!





Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day and so our house was full of green! I love holidays and getting to dress cade up!


Nobody can pinch this cutie!!!
We also had another appointment at Cranial Technologies yesterday for Cade to be fitted for his DOC band. During this 3rd appointment Cade got to wear a sock over his head and face and sit on a stand thing while they took pictures. They used their Digital Surface Imaging machine to create a 3D image of Cade that they will send to Arizona in order to create his band. After they had the image they were able to show it to us and show us where the band would apply pressure in order to correct the asymetry of Cade's head. (Really neat technology!) Cade's band will be here next Thursday and that is when the real fun will begin!
fun decorations in all the rooms

our little bank robber!

1 comments:

Emily said...

Chelsey! He is such a cutie. I can't beleive I haven't gotten to hold him yet. Some of our dear friends had a DOC band for their son. He just got out of it and did great! I know that Cade will, too. Miss you...