Last Wednesday at work we had our 3rd Annual Human Resource Division Chili Cook-Off and Pumpkin Decorating Contest! Last year I entered both the chili cook-off and the pumpkin contest and won an award in both. I just didn't have it in me this year to do both and just decided to enter the chili cook-off.
There were only 3 of us that entered the Chili Cook-Off this year and we awarded a "Judges Favorite" and "People's Choice" award. There were 2 Judges brought in from outside of our division that sampled the 3 Chili's and voted on their favorite and then everyone from within our division got to sample the chili's and choose their favorites.
Chili Cook-Off Entries 
My entry this year was Gregg's "Firehouse Chili" again and it was SOOO good!!! Quite a few people remembered my chili from last year and were so excited that I had brought it again! I have to say that it was pretty darn tasty and my favorite of the entries by far! I won the "People's Choice" award again for the 2nd time!!!
The Pumpkin Decorating Contest also had 3 entries this year! There were 2 entries that were baseball and Texas Rangers theme and then a 3rd that was inspired by the Director of their Department.



0 comments:
Post a Comment