Cade's nursery is complete and all bags are packed and in the car!!! (Actually this was done the middle of last month but I have been a bad blogger and am just now getting around to posting these pictures!)
standing at the door looking into the nursery
The crib side of the room
The dresser side of the room
(I still have some re-decorating to do on top of the dresser. I want some picture frames to go up there and the cornucopia will disappear after we have our newborn pictures done.)
the window on the wall opposite of the door
The quilt that my Mom made from all the fabric in Cade's bedding
Cade's bag is packed and ready to go!
Now all we need is a baby to bring home!!!



1 comments:
So cute!!!! You did a fabulous job on his nursery (as expected). I can't wait to meet Cade very soon!
Post a Comment