Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Happy 33rd Birthday to my wonderful husband!!! We had to celebrate Gregg's Birthday last night because he is on duty today. We went to a new restaurant that we have been wanting to try- "Boudreaux's Cajun Kitchen". It was REALLY good and we will be returning again soon!
YUMMY fried pickle appetizer!
Our dinner (it was good also but we thought that the combination seafood plate we had ordered had a combo of fried and blackened items and were not expecting this heart attack on a plate! We were over the fried food pretty soon and left a lot of food on the plate.) 
Gregg's new Keurig coffee pot that I got him for his birthday!

Gregg's new Keurig coffee pot that I got him for his birthday!
I went to the station tonight to see Gregg on his actual birthday and enjoyed a wonderful steak and potato dinner and chocolate cake! I had a wonderful time hanging out with Gregg tonight and and am so glad that I got to spend his birthday with him.
Happy Birthday Babe!!! I hope that you have had a great one and look forward to celebrating many, many more birthdays with you! I love you!



0 comments:
Post a Comment