Monday, June 22, 2009

Bautizo and Bailey

Yesterday, I went to Alejandro Carmona's Bautizo (Baptism). Alejandro's parents and I became very close when their first son, Ricardo, was in the NNICU in 2007. I was in the delivery room when Alejandro entered this world on August 26, 2008 sharing with his family as they celebrated his Baptism yesterday was very special for me.

After the Baptism I went back to the Carmona's house to continue the celebration! We ate homemade Carnitas, rice, beans and salsa- all very YUMMY!!! They even had a DJ playing music and everyone was dancing! I got to meet a lot of Martin and Martha's family and felt so honored to be included in their celebration. I look forward to watching Alejandro grow up and to sharing more special celebrations with this family!

And tomorrow, our niece Bailey is coming to stay with us for the rest of the week!!! Gregg and I are very excited about getting to see Bailey again and sharing this special time with her! We have been looking forward to this week for a while now and have lots of fun things planned for her time here in Dallas! I plan on taking lots of pictures and hope to have a few things to post about over the next few days so stay tuned!!!

0 comments: