Today is my parents 31st Wedding Anniversary! They got married on August 19, 1977 (the same year that they graduated from High School!) My Dad was 19 and my Mom 18. I can't even imagine that- I was no where close to being ready to get married at 18 years old! And now 31 years later they are still together and going strong! As I get ready to take this next step in my life and marry Gregg I look at my parents and the love that they have for each other and always had for my brother and I and I am inspired. I have learned so much from my parents and their relationship and hope that Gregg and I can be just as happy as they are! Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! Thanks for everything- I love yall!
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
1 week ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment