We went to 6 Flags on Wednesday with a couple of my friends from junior high. (The whole group of us went last year and had a blast but some people had to be responsible adults this year and not skip work so there was just 5 of us.) We still had a lot of fun while there and the weather only interfeared with our adventures twice so we were happy! We were able to ride everything that we wanted except for Titan and Tony Hawk which were both closed for repairs- BOOO! My favorite time of the day had to be when all 5 of us squeezed into one of the log chutes on El Aserradero- we were quite the site and I wish we could have taken a picture of us then! Here are a few pictures from our day of child like fun!
We are ready to go!!!
Susan, Gregg, and I on Superman!
Craig and Brynn on Superman
Cowboy Craig riding the bull!
Susan and Craig (in the 3rd car) rode Texas Giant while Brynn, Gregg and I watched
Gregg and I in our cute 3D glasses! 


0 comments:
Post a Comment