Wednesday, April 18, 2012

First half of March

March started off with more family time as we got to celebrate the marriage of one of Gregg's cousins! Gregg's parents and both his sisters along with their family all came in for the wedding. We enjoyed a mini vacation and went to stay in a hotel downtown for the weekend in order to be close to everything. The wedding was Saturday evening and Cody's sister kept the little boys so the adults could all enjoy some fun away! The wedding was beautiful and the reception was amazing! We had a great time with all of Gregg's family and really enjoyed being able to catch up with his cousins that we do not get to see very often.
Gregg and I on bus headed to the reception
Gregg's older sister, Wendi, came to stay with us for the first couple of days of her Spring Break after the wedding. It was great to catch up with her and Gregg and Cade especially enjoyed all the extra time with Aunt Wendi they got while I was working. (I was terrible about getting the camera out over the weekend and again while Wendi was visiting so we don't have any pictures.)
I love all Holidays and even more now that I have a kid. I love finding cute holiday clothing for Cade and starting new traditions that I hope we can continue as he grows up! I know that St. Patricks Day isn't a major holiday for us since we aren't Irish but I still love it none the less!
Love this little boy!
"TOAD"ally green on St. Patty's Day
Gregg had to work on St. Patty's Day so I decided that Cade and I needed a fun and special breakfast! I colored a silly rainbow picture for Cade before he woke up and had it decorating his high chair and then made us green pancakes and milk!

0 comments: