Saturday, July 23, 2011

Landry visits

July 9

Cody, Misti and Landry came to visit us in July! They were able to visit Cody's family and us all during their mini vacay. We loved having them here with us and enjoyed watching the boys play together! I am so glad that Cade and Landry are so close in age and look forward to watching them grow up and become best buddies.



Landry discovered the stairs while they were here and loved getting to play on them!



pajama playtime one morning
I honestly think Cade was trying to hug Landry here even though it looks like he is choking him!

Double Trouble!





Landry so badly wanted to be in the bouncer with Cade!



We had a fun few days with Cody, Misti, and Landry and were so glad that they were able to visit us! I can't wait for all the holidays this year since both the boys will be a little bigger and more able to play with each other!

0 comments: