Yesterday morning on my way into work I had a little bit of an accident! Everything is totally fine but the story of it all is way too funny not to share! I was driving down Harry Hines headed to the hospital as I do every morning when a Dr Pepper truck made a U-Turn a red light. The truck turned into his own lane but I guess when he loaded up that morning he didn't secure his door well and his load shifted and dumped out of his lane and into mine. Pallets of soft drinks went everywhere and exploded! (The truck driver never even noticed any of this happening.) My car got "jack knifed" up on 4 pallets of Diet Dr Pepper, 7-Up, Root Beer, and some other citrus drink!!! I was totally stuck and there were cokes spraying all over my car. I got out and started pulling drinks out from under my car one at a time until a wonderfully nice construction worker finally pulled over to help. He crawled under my car and got everything else out and I was able to go on into work. My absolutely incredible fiance then came and got my car from the hospital and took it to be washed off! (I love it when he can rescue me!!!)
Here are a couple of pictures of some of the cokes after we pulled them out from under my car.
The city workers called to clean all the cokes off the road
The side of my car before Gregg took it to be washed
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
1 week ago



1 comments:
oh my gosh.. so the truck driver never stopped. Did you have damage to your car?
Post a Comment