Gregg has gone to Galveston as part of a relief team for the Galveston Fire Department (pictures to come once he's back) so I decided to fly to Lubbock to meet up with my parents and take a impromptu mini vacation with them! My little brother Seth's wife has gone to Colorado City for the weekend with friends so, our "original" family- Dad, Mom, Seth, and I- have come to Lake City, Colorado to spend a few days together. The city is having a burger cooking contest tomorrow and the annual Wine and Music Festival on Saturday so we are going to participate in those fun activities while we are here and then on Sunday we are planning on renting a jeep and touring the area or renting 4 wheelers to go play around here! Here are some pictures from today and I will post more pictures as the weekend progresses.

The mountains







1 comments:
Colorado is so great this time of year! It looks like you are enjoying it.
Post a Comment